Thursday, February 12, 2009

Joaquin Phoenix Hip-Hop and David Letterman show issue (Video)

Actor turned rapper Joaquin Phoenix does hip-hop and I can say that Phoenix is really good, see the video below:




Joaquin Phoenix on David Letterman show



Phoenix’s appearance on Wednesday night’s “Late Show with David Letterman” had the audience laughing as the actor let Letterman’s pointed, mocking questions.

And the show ended after the pièce of gum de résistance came and Letterman chided his belligerent guest's manners.

"We're having fun, relax, seriously," he said. "I'll come to your house and chew gum."
"I don't have to chew gum, I won't chew gum," Phoenix said, before taking out the offending piece and sticking it under Dave's desk.
At the end of the seemingly interminable interview, relations between the two men thawed slightly...but only slightly.
"Well, Joaquin, I'm sorry you couldn't be here tonight," Letterman said, adding, "We owe an apology to Farrah Fawcett."
"He's funny, you're funny," Phoenix said. "He's a funny dude."


I'll bring something hotter, just bookmark or subscribe to my email list below for the next update.
Your Ad Here

Get the Hottest Updates to Your Mailbox
Enter your email address: