Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Bristol Palin months of motherhood

The unmarried Bristol Palin, an 18-year-old daughter of former Republican vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin says the first few months of motherhood has been a "very challenging" but "so rewarding" time. 


















Bristol hoped other girls would learn from her example and learn to prevent teen pregnancy.

"I wished it could have happened in like, 10 years so I could have a job and an education and be, like, prepared and have my own house and stuff. But he brings so much joy, I don't regret it at all. I just wish it would have happened in 10 years, rather than right now," she said.

I can say that experienced tought best. Well, congrats and more power girl.

I'll bring something hotter, just bookmark or subscribe to my email list below for the next update.
Your Ad Here

Get the Hottest Updates to Your Mailbox
Enter your email address: