Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Alex Rodriguez Press Conference: Steroid Use Issue (Video)

New York Yankees star Alex Rodriguez supply new details last Tuesday with regards to his performance-enhancing drug use, see the interview video below:



Rodriguez also thanks his teammates for the support. Sitting in the front row were Andy Pettitte, Mariano Rivera, Derek Jeter and Jorge Posada.

He admitted that he used banned drugs when he was playing for the Texas Rangers, but he insisted that he has not used banned drugs since.

"I'm here to take my medicine. One thing I will say after today I hope to focus on baseball. We have a very special team here," Rodriguez said.

Sports Illustrated (SI) reported Rodriguez was on a list of 104 players who tested positive during baseball's 2003 survey, but he denied the said allegetions.

Related Entry:

I'll bring something hotter, just bookmark or subscribe to my email list below for the next update.
Your Ad Here

Get the Hottest Updates to Your Mailbox
Enter your email address: