Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Kim Kardashian is Complex cover girl, April Issue (Photos)













Environmental Issues is the theme of Complex magazine on their April 2009 issue, hold your breath because Kim Kardashian's sexy photo shoot inside is actually one of the coolest things that the sexy celebrity actress has ever done.

Kim Kardashian, her reality show and new insight into her life.

"I do think that I’ve grown and I base it all on my show. People can make up any story to go along with a picture, but when you see someone’s real life, it just opens up a whole different perception of me - and it’s totally who I am."

Kim Kardashian Complex Photo Gallery:

























I'll bring something hotter, just bookmark or subscribe to my email list below for the next update.
Your Ad Here

Get the Hottest Updates to Your Mailbox
Enter your email address: