Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Emmy Rossum strips down on Details April 2009 issue

Emmy Rossum bare and shows off her curves in the April 2009 issue of Details magazine.



















The young singer actress talks about her girly, romantic side, how scary it is to be a homeowner, and missing New York.

“I miss [the Big Apple]. I miss the noise at night. If it’s too quiet here [in LA] I can’t sleep. I want one of those noise generators that make beautiful wind chimes – only I want one that makes car alarms,” Rossum said.

See Emmy Rossum Details cover pictures. Dragonball Evolution will premiere at Nippon Budokan on March 10 in Tokyo, Japan. The said celebrity singer actress was joined by costars Joon Park, Chow Yun-Fat, Justin Chatwin, James Marsters, Megumi Seki, Jamie Chung, Eriko Tamura and director James Wong.

Emmy Rossum Details Photo Gallery:

























I'll bring something hotter, just bookmark or subscribe to my email list below for the next update.
Your Ad Here

Get the Hottest Updates to Your Mailbox
Enter your email address: