Sunday, March 29, 2009

60 Minutes: Lebron James Incredible Shot (Video)
















NBA super star LeBron James sinks an incredible shot during "60 Minutes," interview with Steve Kroft. See the video after this jump:



Lebron give Kroft an insight about his story, inside and outside of the court. Here are some few lines from CBS interview.

The double overtime victory against Detroit, did Lebron felt nervous taking those shots?
"No. You can't be afraid to fail. It's the only way you succeed - you're not gonna succeed all the time, and I know that. You have to be able to accept failure to get better."

Why is it so important for him to become successful in another area?
"Because I have that gift. You know, God gave me a gift to do other things besides play the game of basketball," celebrity player said.

I'll bring something hotter, just bookmark or subscribe to my email list below for the next update.
Your Ad Here

Get the Hottest Updates to Your Mailbox
Enter your email address: